Thursday, May 24, 2012

So Ji-sub Said about Generation Gap between Lee Yeon-hee



[by Entertainment Team] Actor So Ji-sub said he feel sorry to Lee Yeon-hee. 

In a TV program of SBS, TV Entertainment News at Midnight, So Ji-sub and Lee Yeon-hee was introduced as a main actor and actress of a new drama, \'Ghost\'. 

So Ji-sub said about age gap between Lee Yeon-hee, \"What could I say about this, I’m just sorry that I am too older than her.\" And he answered to a question about generation gap, \"Maybe there’s generation gap between us. Just I cannot feel anything.\"
 
Lee Yeon-hee answered, \"I don’t think that is generation gap. I just think about same interests…\"  and So Ji-sub continued and made the interview site laughing, \"She wants to say that we cannot find same interests.\"

Netizen said, \"Even though there’s age gap, hi is So Ji-sub.\" \"So Ji-sub is so witty.\" \"Age is just numbers.\"

In addition, a new drama of SBS, ‘Ghost’ will be broadcasted on 30th May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...