Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Actress Lee Yeon Hee criticized about her acting abilities?

Actress Lee Yeon Hee has shared her genuine feelings about the criticism towards her acting.
At the press conference of SBS’s new drama series Ghost (written by Kim Eun Hee, directed by Kim Hyung Shik) that was held on May 22 at 2:00 p.m at the 13th floor of Mokdong SBS, Lee replied, “I tried my best to act with comfortably in this piece.” when she was asked about her acting skills.
Lee candidly revealed her thoughts, “I think I always interpreted my role the hard way so far. However, in this series, I engrossed myself in the series and my role and was not too conscious of other people’s views about me.”
She added, “I don’t know if the controversy will keep going on after the series goes on air, but please do not pay too much attention on those things but the overall story of the series. I tried my best to play the role according to the flow of the story.”
Ghost is a series about the influence of SNS in this world. Lee will play the role of beautiful Yoo Kang Mi lieutenant who tries to solve the problems that occur in the cyber world.
This series has high expectations since Kim Eun Hee and Kim Hyung Shik who previously created a stir with their work Sign, once again collaborated for this piece. The first episode will air on May 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...