Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lee Yeon Hee with a sultry look for “Lollynne”


Actress Lee Yeon Hee, who’s known for her innocent and clean image, recently took part in a new photoshoot with make up brand “Lollynne” in celebration of their launching event.
“Lollynne” released a set of new trendy lipstick colors for the event, so emphasis was put on the actress’s lips. According to their concepts, Lee Yeon Hee modeled the colors ’strawberry light’, ‘pink light’, and ‘peach light.’
Lee Yeon Hee commented, “I use an exfoliator on my lips before I put on make up in order to create a smooth surface. I then put on lipstick that has vitamins and oils to make it look livelier and moisturized. I top everything off with a lipstick that has sun protection in it as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...